Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Heavy Ass Panda Colors
Gill Panda is © Gill Panda
Gill suprised me by getting a colored pic from our oC session up today to which I was like "Have at ye" and wanted to get one up as well. I'm not rushing it and its eating a lot of time so far but it should be completed tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Kaze grooming himself second attempt. Thanks to the praise I get on Kaze's 2010 upgrade and a few comments toward Kaze in Gill's pic I may give him a 2nd size upgrade. I still think the idea of Kaze licking himself is cute hopefully this can finalize.
Joke pic I did for Crytus however he really liked it which is suprising. I wonder if muscle squashing could catch on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
March
(23)
- Eliza Looms
- All About Nika
- Slow Progress
- Muscle Squash?
- open Canvas and Stream
- Kaze is Devi's Seat
- Sugar Tits Idea
- Aroma and Devi Progress
- Today's plan
- Heavy Ass Panda Colors
- Kaze Grooming | Canid Bumping | Elephant Squashing
- Heavy Ass Panda
- Savanna and Paper
- Bertha Stretch (anim)
- Big Elephants are Big
- two butts one cat
- Moar Sketches, Some Inks
- Lesang Commission
- Two elephants and a Panda
- open Canvas - 3/6/10
- open Canvas - with friends
- Jumba quickie
- Makuyama Practice | Jiggly doodles
-
▼
March
(23)




2 comments:
lol very nice... great header as well.
@Damion009: Thank you.
Post a Comment