Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stram 4/15 results


Queen © SevenEleven
Here are my stream results, I had fun and if you came to it I hope you did too.

---
Bertha and Rapid Dance
This is only incomplete becasue.....

I don't know what hairstyle to give Rapid.  :/

---
Devin and Kaze....again, nearing completion


*start ramble*
I'm not gonna be anal about my coloring.  If it has flaws eh. Not to say I'm not trying my hardest but I'm not gonna nit pick tiny mistakes when I may be the only one that cares about them.  I think I'm going to try to be more laid back about my art and hopefully I'll have more fun with each pic.  With that said I colored Kaze pretty quickly tonight and I think the stress of trying to do too good a job is what scared me away from doing commissions for so long.  
*end ramble*

This pic is nearly done, I just wanna add an abstract background and then we can move on to her actual sit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! I've been hoping for a long time to see Lardo in some eating action, and here it is! Lardo's so many flavors of awesome.

weet work on the shading of the Bertha pic, realy pro~

Chibijohnny said...

Great work on Lesang's pic. The coloring is spot on, I'm not sure what you're worried about. Kaze's colors aren't that bad, and you did a good job highlighting Devi.

So is there another pic of her actually sitting on Kaze? Just asking cause I'm unaware.

Kazecat said...

@Gloom: Well Lardo was always intended to do vore but I'm not experienced at drawing it so I haven't done that yet.

Thank on Bertha I wanna get that posted once I decided on Rapid's hair.

@Chibijohnny: Thanks, the colors were done quickly which is why I'm surprised they look decent. The other pic is somewhere on the blog. Just do a search for "lesang" and you will find it easy.