Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Male Roster / Akai R. Panda

Ballimer Rabbit


These are some doodles of Ballimer Rabbit, I named him rabbit avoid the obvious alliteration.  Just like I did with Rapid.  I like the character but I dunno if he'll be interesting to everyone else.
Slim Hippo


The two Makuyama pics were fun to draw.  I love that bears face and his fluffy next makes him look all the more massive.  I dunno what I plan to do with these but they were fun to create.
Jumbo Elephant / Lando "Lardo" Rat


Everyone's favorite rat  even though I don't know why.  I wanted to show him dominating a lot of tiny cats but I didn't wanna draw all the tiny cats.  So I'll work on it later.

Kazecat

I've been meaning to go back o a muscular form for a while now.  So I did this sketch based off a fan sprite of Rhino.  I did it to see what Kaze would look like at this build and I love it.  ^_^  I'm gonna try more drawings of him at this size to see if I can maintain it since Fat is way easier to draw than muscle but I want Kaze to be a muscle fur.  Kazefat can still exist via weight gain pies.


Akai R. Panda
I want Akai to be a subversion to most of my male fatties and actually be reasonable in height but be a speedster instead of a powerhouse.  He wears a sports bra even though he's a male to keep his moobs in check while he moves.  I'm hoping peeps will find that funny.  Hell maybe there's a fetish for it.  I'll draw him with larger moobs later if I need to to really show that he needs it.

If you can let me know who out of this post you wanna see more of.  I'll try to oblige for next update.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see more of Ballimer's butt squashing! :D

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I'll try to deliver.

Anonymous said...

How about some Kade?

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous Kade isn't mind :p But I understand since all fat red pandas make me think Kade.

Anonymous said...

Ahh too bad man, that guy should totally gift that character to you, haha.