I did this tonight in a ustream it was fun and I got a great crowd of people to watch this get created. As I said early I was just playing around and made this. I may finish it since its a good little piece of 2d animation.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(113)
-
▼
August
(22)
- Jumbo Looms
- Eliza Bench complete
- 8/25 Stream results
- Eliza's Bench
- Eliza and Pyro
- More Ballena
- Rave attempt
- Lardo's next meal inks
- Layout change
- Lardo's next meal
- Ugh....Phyer.net isn't working again.
- Ustream Crap: featuring Lardo the Obese Rat
- Terra Commission
- Xendrian Commission progress
- Cutie Elephant.
- Zafta progress
- Zafta Giraffe Flats
- Eliza Glomped
- Zafta Giraffe Inks
- Bertha Butt Bump anim 02
- Eliza Stroll Park
- Eliza's Stroll Color
-
▼
August
(22)

2 comments:
Yeah, that Ustream was fun! It was my first one I ever been to, but I felt really welcome. Thanks agian for it!
(Sigh, lucky victim...)
Glad you enjoyed it Rikku. I don't plan to do them often but I'll try to let you know if I do.
Post a Comment