Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Faye and Rook

Faye and Rook © Ross-Irving
  This is a trade image I did for Ross Irving of his characters Faye, the hippo and Rook.  I like his simple style for fay since it reminds me of Nellie but he does his own thing with it.  After I see if he likes this sketch I may color it and if color it will be posted on the art sites.  I tried something new with the nips that I picked up seeing how Gill does his nips.  If it looks good I may stick with it if not I'll look for another way to do em.

Probably gonna update this page today since I have more images coming.  So check back later on.

Nika © Lesang
 Lesang had an awesome idea for Nika in panties that have a "Your face here" icon on the underside.  Which I thought would to do for him as a trade.  I accidentally flatten the image so if/when I color it I'll have to work with what you see here.

3 comments:

GameLink7 (GL) said...

Dude, awesome mix of stylings going on there! I honestly think they're gonna love it as do we who also see it ^^

~GL

Kazecat said...

@GameLink7(GL) Thanks GL, I'm hoping he likes it since it maybe fun to color.

Nero Angelus said...

I like the Nika one alot.
I really should see if Lesang would do something with her in a collab.