Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Makuyama Splat


I was getting frustrated since I couldn't decide on who to  use as the jobber for this one.  But knowing me I'll probably just add Jobber fox tomorrow morning.  This is pretty much done so the final product won't be much of a change from this.

---

I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up and drew Bertha's ass at 6 AM.  I've already posted it but I'm gonna put the wall paper version  here.

1 comment:

SR71ALPHA said...

Wow now that's a WIDE LOAD Hippo butt in good graphics and texture.
Better than you old work but this one rocks!

You're the most brilliant artist of fatties Well Done!