Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jumbo practice


I did this drawing of Jumbo in an oC with Crytus.  I just did it since I really wanted to see him. I was hoping to see him looming over someone puny but I only felt like drawing him that night.  Not gonna finish since its just a boring pose with him nothing special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back! Congratulations on your accomplishment, I look forward to seeing more updates from you.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Thank you so much. Now that the commissions are out of the way I'm looking forward to just drawing my own thing for a while. But since I'll be broke soon at that rate I'll have to get back on commissions soon.