Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GP FS KC


    I don't mind how I drew Gill so far but I got upset at how I drew Kaze(I removed the layer with him on it).  The plan was to run straight through it sketch to color but when I get frustrated its better to stop and think about how I should draw it otherwise I'll be dissatisfied with a bad drawing.  I'm hoping for a tomorrow completion but no promising anything.

     Oh, and I wanna stream on Thursday so if you all wanna watch I'll make and announcement and try to do it around 8 pm.

---
Nika Wall Paper

Nika © Lesang
I was just playing around and wanted to make a wallpaper and this is what I got. 

---
Jumba Step
I haven't used Jumba in a while.  I've been hooked on using her brother instead.  But a while back I wanted to see her so i doodled this.  Its very simple but I like it just for what it shows.

No comments: