Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jiggly sits on Kaze Rough


Gah, I hate how I drew her head.  I may scrap this entirely.  The plan was to draw her sitting on a couch with Kaze laying on said couch.  But the front on sitting pose may be too boring so I may scrap it or try something else.

 Here we have the 2nd attempt at a facesitting pic with Jiggly.  The "victim" will be Lesang instead of Kaze since I'll save Kaze for the more Butt-centric facesitting pic I wanna do with her.  I like this one a lot more but it still has flaws too.

No comments: