Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

Livestream Test 9/10


Results of the Live Stream on 9/10.  I had fun drawing.  My audio works but I'm not very chatty so I'm not sure if people heard my voice or not but I'm pretty sure it works.  First pic is funny to me so i wanna finish and the last is surprisingly good to me.  I usually think I get tired of drawing really quickly but its a dynamic pose on my last drawing.  Maybe I need to warm up more often by drawing for longer periods of time.

---
Light the Lucario Commission

Commission Progress for Light the Lucario.  I must deeply applogize for being so slow on it but I'm burnt out on commissions.  I'll make sure that I'm in the right mindset before taking on jobs for other people again.  

This pic is on its way to being finished, the plan is to keep the lines sketchy since I'm gonna paint over it anyway.  I'll clean up of course since this is a "Color" commission not a "color sketch" commission.  Toward the end of the sketch challenge I kinda over did a lot of pics which may have raised the bar for my color pics but I'll focus on this and get it done.  I don't wanna set a date for its completion since I don't wanna rush it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every update brings a big smile on my face. Well done bro.

Kazecat said...

Thank you I'm glad you like em.