Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fat wall


Oh no!  What will happen when the stoppable force meets the immovable object?
...wait I know what will happen and you probably do to.  Since this is a gag I'm not sure how I'll color it or if I will color it.

---


Ms Silver © MistressLadySilver
Birthday pic since I'm kind like that.  I missed a lot of my friends birthdays due to my sketch challenge thing and inability to multitask projects.  But most of em I know pretty well and will probably get em back with something else.


Jumbo about to land on someone.  I like the angle so far but I'm gonna take a break from it since I'm just tired of drawing for now.

No comments: