Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mighty Mattress



Alright for this concept Bertha is gonna sit on a stack of mattresses with Rapid under her.  All of them are gonna be buckling to her weight and the wooden floor boards may start to give way as well.  She may stay nude even for the final one.

---
Jiggly vs Luna


This is a good example of how lazy I've gotten.  I can't even finish a sketch in one sitting anymore.  Anyway Jiggly is gonna be taking a bump in the back and she's really selling it so I want to make this show that Luna can be a villain.  Next I'll draw Luna and add her to show y'all.

---
Jiggly Scale

No comments: