Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bertha & Rapid Beep "beep umph umph"


Well....I love this sketch.  I'll color it up right when I feel like it I didn't wanna rush it since I may notice some mistakes by taking a break from it and coming back.  I actually wanted to practice drawing male nudes so I just used Rapid and Bertha since they are my favorite couple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaze, I know that you aren't always into erotic art, and very rarely draw anything(I'm more of a fan of just ordinary art myself)but why don't you try putting yourself in erotic stuff, gettin' it on with your beautiful girls.
For the sake of love and lust man, you'd make a great lover/boyfriend.