Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kazefat Grumpy / Roo Gal

Kazefat Grumpy

...and now Kazefat's pants don't fit him.  I'm gonna add more junk food items to the bg and maybe color this.  However all of last week I was worried that I was in a slump when really I just didn't have the desire to draw.  I still don't due to games and its a relief to know that its a mind thing.  So hopefully I'll get some pics done soon.

---
Roo Gal

I don't have a roo girl but I wanted to draw dat ass.  Hope you like the doodle.

Blackberry Commission

Fat Black berry sitting at a sushi restaurant with sushi being fed straight to her.  This took way to long to complete but I hope Blackberry likes it.
 Vickymouse Commission

This sketch is a commission for Vickymouse she wants to be in a wrestling outfit that is practical and I'll aim for that...tomorrow.  I want her to see the sketch and approve any further progress.

1 comment:

肥竜 said...

I love Kazefat!!<3