Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bertha squashes Rapid...again again


  I apologize for being infrequent with my updates but I felt like I've been in slump.  My style is recognizable but my content is repetitive and my poses seem repeated to much IMO.  So I haven't been posting since I've been wanting to try different things.  I'll get back into it since the more I draw the more I get comfortable with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, glad to see you updating. You don't necessarily have to draw fat chicks and stuff, try something else, maybe gain a little inspiration on the way for future work!

Daggerhand said...

Maby you should try making more animations. It sure can be a hard work, but you can practice many more dynamic poses.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Well I get bored faster drawing other things but I do wanna work on more background elements.

@Daggerhand: Animations eat up a ton of time but I do like attempting them.