Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hippo Sale Notice


Hippopotamus Sale

This sale isn't active yet but I'll make a journal about it tomorrow Monday Morning or Afternoon and post the details.  It will be pretty simple.

  •     1 character
  •     Hippos only
  •     %50 percent off commission price.
  •     Squash victims don't have a fee
  •     Additional fees for additional characters

If I run into an issue of a hippo hybrid I may not allow though, for example hippo-taurs are a no-go if one half isn't hippo so there's no point asking, as well as species that are half this and half that wont' count as well unless they look fully like a hippo.

I just wanted to give people that follow me on my blog a minor heads up since I appreciate all those who follow me here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hippo sale, eh? What about species based on hippos? Close enough to make the cut?

Anonymous said...

So Pastillia doesn't count?