Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Bertha Butt Bump 06

Hmm, that bad pic I did yesterday motivated me to do better. I figured out that my angst toward drawing was because I didn't feel like I was gonna outdo myself and I got frustrated because of it. (I think that Zafta pic is one of my better pics in terms of pose, humor, coloring and just being a sexy pic.)

However I'll just keep drawing since maybe I'll get lucky again. Here is what I want to color today.

Bertha Butt Bump 06

Sept 22 Progress:

Kazecat Hippo squashing ass attacks you

7 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Well, this here looks like a fun drawing! You captured the hair and tail movement nicely as she thrust backward. I would love to be a victom of Bertha's attack...

But in time, Kaz, you'll reach a new level of style. I belive in you, bro!

Deadpool said...

Nice very nice, ya know I got towonder what she'd look like as a supper heroine.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Thanks man, I was hoping the pose would have enough motion to it since I tend to feel like I draw a stiff pose by the time I get to coloring.

Also TAW always needs jobbers even if just for a one show. So I could use you.

Kazecat said...

@Deadpool: Probably the exact same as her wrestling attire. She couldn't hold a secret identity anyway due to her frame being so noticeable.

Deadpool said...

Yeah take it to her!

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Y...you would!?!

Have i ever told you that your awesome? ^^

but...what exactly does a Jobber mean? all i can think that it means is someone who plays a match, knowing he/she will lose..

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: You pretty much guessed it. A jobber is someone who is supposed to lose.