Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

Li Quickie / Katrina and Jobber




I did this for Ricky Demont as a gift to try to cheer him up. I don't like it as usual but I was hoping he would and he did. I hope you all enjoy it too.




Katrina vs Jobber.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

*Sighs* Li...how i love thee so! Let me count the ways....
----------

Yup! it's me, RKGD! i can't do much (If anything) At DA or fa, but that won't stop me from supporting my #1 artist!

you already know that i love li and katrina, but i DEFINETLY love the sexy croc's full lips! oh, da' things i would to get a hug and kiss from her...*Faints*

to bad jobber's not going get any sugah' from her, lol!

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Thanks for you support bro. I miss seeing you around and I haven't checked this blog much in after I heard your laptop went kuput.

I got the idea for the full lips from Vdisko who got the idea from TehSean on FA. I think it adds to their appeal.

I hope you get back online soon somehow. Its really cool being able to talk to you.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Heh heh, no problem at all, K! just keep drawing for me, alright, my friend? especaily your sexy magenta!

But yes, my laptop finally made it's last breath. And just when i was getting the hang of drawing profile heads, too! Doh...