Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eliza oops 2




I don't know how to explain how Eliza did this but I want it to seem like an accident. I'll probably just post it and say something lame like she slipped since her character isn't the malicious squashing type.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Elizaaaaah!^^ RP or not, I just gotta hug you now!

*Smotherhuged by Fraisa* X3

I missed her so much! And i just LOVE accidental squashing, so this was right my alley! O///O

Hehe, look how freaked out Seat is! God, her face is so funny.^^ It's great to see you slowly getting back on your feet K-Cat! Your one step closer to becoming an even stronger artist in mind and spirt. Keep going, man, and make your loyal fan prood!

Anonymous said...

You could haave seat looking up sadly as eliza's butt comes plummiting down.

Anonymous said...

m boy, all true wariors strive for eliza ass on top of their faces.