Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Quickies

I must say that once again my rate slowed to a crawl but its not because I'm not motivated to. Its just that Team Fortress 2 is more fun than I originally thought. So usually when I'm at home I'd rather just play that instead of doodle. So its slowed down my rate of production greatly.

However I have been doodling as always So here is a collection of things I've done its sad that its not much. Nor does it have any fat girls in this update.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Maku!

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Heh heh, as you already know, as long as it's a positve reason, i'm coo' with you taking a while, KZ. ^^ (God, how many nicknames did i freak'n give you now!? X3)

But yes, these sketches are good! And the battle pose KazeC has (Bottom pic) is my favorite (Reminds me of Zangif somehow...). How long on average is a quick scetch like this?

Kazecat said...

@Anon:

Makuyama: ":D"

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian:
Thanks, all these sketches were done pretty quick most under 30 minutes. the Kaze drawing was done surprisingly quick in I think 20 min.

I did it at work while talking to a friend of mine so it may be more than that.