Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Current Plans

Well Jumba squashing the Ninja Squirrel is complete and posted on both of my art galleries. So now I have nothing to work on, I have a few ideas but no sketches to start on. So I'm gonna try to work on the Lardo comic after I get done inking that I'm gonna open Commissions back up.

P.S. Stay tuned for my blog for information on that since I'm gonna offer a sale on my commissions exclusively here. To reward people that actually check my blog since it really helps me feel better about it when I get feedback here.

No comments: