Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Papes, Aroma, and Jiggly / Jessica Hippo







First image is an attempt at my surprise commission for Paper 2 Clip. He pretty much just wants a pic of him and any girl since he has faith that I'll do a great pic regardless. I appreciate his trust in me but I really wish I knew what I should aim for. I've gotten feedback on the first image saying its good but I don't like it so I don't know if I should finish it for him or try something else.

Second image was done quickly for Arkeveen last night to cheer him up. Devicat was feeling ill during his stream and had to cancel it prematurely and that upset Ark because he made a request. Ark seems to have liked it but he critiqued it a little too much considering it was a free pic. So I feel kinda cheated since I spent time drawing it. I do like the pic however and probably would of colored it before. Now I'm thinking not so much.

In case you don't know its cool to critique artist work, its not however recommend to do it to an artist that does free pics for you. It kinda kills motivation to ever repeat doing a pic.

7 comments:

Bobby D. said...

Critquing is not ment to be taken seriously to much man, it's usally just made to improve on the stuff yas drawing.

Damion009 said...

oh my god yes!

Kazecat said...

@Bobby D.: You're probably right. I think I over reacted since I did it as a free gift and yet he said it was "not bad" (not bad to me is exactly what it sounds, not bad but not good, so I take it as a insult.)

Kazecat said...

@Damion009: Thanks. :D

Bobby D. said...

Hey man I get it. It's like an artist thing, but ya shouldn't let it bother you, your one sweet dude like a wizard with a pen so don't let one comment flusster ya, man.

Anonymous said...

i say finish the aroma jiggly pic. he'll like it

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.