Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Secret Sale!!!

Yeah, I've been giving my friends a heads up to this for a while now. I'm not gonna announce this on DA or FA until after I'm finished with this batch. As the title says I'm having a secret sale on my commissions. You'll get them 50% off as long as you ask for a spot here on this blog. You shouldn't tell me what you want on your commission here, but just ask for a spot. The sale only goes to the first five clients only which is the amount of spots I have for commissions right now.

I'm gonna make a prices sheet to show you what to expect but my prices will be the same as last time.




These prices are before the %50 off discount so they would really be $5, $10, and $20.

No backgrounds for this sale.

So to summarize Commissions started, 5 slots, on sale ONLY if you ask for your commission here!!! If you ask me on messenger or anything like that without leaving a post here. Then you don't get the sale.

14 comments:

Kirihito said...

put me down for an inked pic

Kazecat said...

You're slot 1.

Micky said...

How bout some more stuff of Micky? =)

Saiga85 said...

heya its landis, go ahead and put me down for one. colored. thanks!

Kazecat said...

@Micky: You are 2nd Slot

@Saiga85: You are 3rd Slot

only 2 more slots left.

GameLink7 (GL) said...

Heya Kaze! Just wanted to let you know I read your WIP blog! *and puts in for slot as well*

~GL

Kazecat said...

@GameLink7: You got the 4th Slot.

Just one more.

BHax said...

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh....eeerrrmmm, put me down for the last one, that way I got time for a paypal transfer. BHax is me. XD

Unknown said...

Looks like I just missed the offer. Damn my time zone to hell!

Kazecat said...

@BHax: You got the last slot.

@Luke: Sorry Luke, all my slots are now taken.

Dominic Philibert said...

Niiice!

Anonymous said...

i like these. really, i llike the too much!

happy haloween! if u hate it then ur a hopless little man or woman!

=P

Devin Lesang said...

Hey, am I too late to get in on this?

Kazecat said...

@Devin: Sorry but yeah. Its such a great deal that I can't do it much since I need money. But I'll try to do it again eventually. When I'm not in such financial troubles.