Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Eliza as a Witch Follow up - Malarina Bust Bomb






Renaissance-X suggested a follow up to the Eliza pic I posted for Halloween. I was like "what the hell? Why not?" and doodled it on the spot. However Kirihito is higher priority so I'll finish this later on. I'll color it Monday if all goes well Ii just hope that's not too far after the holiday for comfort. As I want to get Kiri's commission done tonight.

Edit: Well the Kirihito Commission is done. So next project is finishing this on the bus tomorrow to work. I hope you all with like it even though it will be 2 days after Halloween.




This was a random doodle I did in the late hours of the night. I got the idea while talking to Vicious Disco about how I would love to see Berri squash someone with her massive frame. However that's too out of character for her so VD wasn't keen on the idea. However I have Malarina who is far underused and has massive mammaries of her own and would be in character to squash with them. Thus this pic was created.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if eliza sat on me and saw me, i would say:she noticed me finally! AND EVEN WHEN IM UNDER HER HUGE ASS!I love it kaze!

Deadpool said...

I envy that broom.
Dude the broom should have a pervereted smile.

Kazecat said...

@Deadpool: I agree but I wanted to make it more of a strained face for humor. I'm not sure how I should do it though since the end of the broom is behind her and she's too big to show the front.