Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sarjiri Odd Angle




I love low angles, I really really do. I don't like Macro and honestly I don't even like dragons that much. However I like my Sarjiri since she actually using her giant size to crush squash and destroy. (I don't see many macro sit on people and that makes me think whats the point of being that big if you aren't gonna do anything with it.)

1 comment:

nero said...

perspective is fun to plsy with an sajiri is a great character an i agree whats the point of being macro is your not going to put that butt to use.