Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aurelina Ass Gas Attack




This was just a simple doodled that I tried since Aurelina asked for it and then turned into a commission. I feel bad about it since I'm not sure the status of the pic. I told Aurelina I was gonna color it like I normally do. So just to make the draft seem more interesting I colored it with Crosshatching. And in all honesty I think it looks interesting this way and I don't wanna throw it out for my usual colors.

So as of now I'm considering this pic complete and when I see Aurelina online I'll let know that it is OK to post or that I'll post after the other commissions get completed.

Also brings up the question should I let people know I can color with crosshatching only since its a different approach that I consider a nice change of pace from my usual coloring.

4 comments:

Rimsa said...

Freaking awesome! :D

Nero said...

It looks good I like the drawing but I for one would prefer the other coloring style that you use, i find your other style much more appealing ot the eyes and over all more skillful.

Dragonman said...

Wow, amazing take on the character.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Hehe! hiya, kaze. it's a while since we talked, huh? i see you made a lot of changes to your blog, and i like em a lot! Especailly your banner.

Aurelina looks like she's having fun with that poor foxy! X3 and i do like this coloring style. for some reason, it reminds me of holographic trading cards (Hmmm, holographic Magenta...*Drools*)

it's good to see you drawing a lot agian, my friend!