Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Idle Time

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll let you know that I haven't been sketching as much so don't expect surprises. The reason my pace slowed down is because of yet another video game that I love in the form of Phantasy Star 0 for the Nintendo DS. The game reminds me of Phantasy Star Online and I know that's Sega's intention even right down to the name and acronym(Get it PSO and PS0, look damn near identical). So I've been using a lot of my hours leveling up. The next pic I should get out is that Trade with Tezu but I'm going so awfully slow that I can't say when I'll finish that one pic.

I thank you for watching me and just wanted to give you that update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya could do some fan art based on this new game?

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous:

I'm considering doing something inspired by it but not fan art to it.