Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kade Fanart




I love this lardass red panda so much that I'm probably gonna show some concepts for my own red panda soon. In case you didn't know Kade is the creation of Abby Wolfox over on FA. Check out the gallery there for more of him.

2 comments:

Nero said...

Ya rememberwhen we were kicking around that ninja idea? dude go with a red panda for the other ninja gal.

Kazecat said...

@Nero: Thats a whole different idea bro.

Later on I'll post concepts of the red panda dude I'm working on.