Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Helga








Here we have another shot of Helga, my robot girl built to crush, smash, and flatten anything she is ordered too. GameLink7 also helped me come up with an acronym for her.

Highly Excessive Lard Gelled Apparatus

Her job is to flatten cars in junk yards but her weight and power is so excessive that she can crush ships, tanks and other mechs easily too.

Another Update:





I wanted to do a butt shot of this bot for a while (I feel odd saying that) so I can establish how her full body will look. Also I went back to version one of the head piece since version two is far too similar to the other Helga. I also rounded her face to make it seem less human and gave her a small bump for a nose. Also Dray gave me another acronym for her:
Heavily Equipped Ladytron for Galvanizing Automobiles

10 comments:

Dominic Philibert said...

Niiice!

Dragonman said...

She reminds me of Helga from the Ratchet and Clank games, the face is remarkably similar. She should be an interesting character to watch from here on.

Nero said...

to Dragonman...

Was Helga the gymnist instructor on the team with that dim-witted superhero?

Nero said...

Oop, answered my own question look here Kaze: http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Helga

May want to rethink some design stuff then, they do sports close.

Kazecat said...

@Dragonman: *Gasp* Damn it. They are similar. I never played the early games and I was inspired by the new Valkeries in the recent Ratchet and Clank Future game. The name is the exact same and the face and hair(head pieces) are too similar.

Well...honestly I like the face, but I can change the hair and I'll try to tweak it so it different.

Kazecat said...

@Nero: Yeah I'm gonna have to try redesigning her. I like her body though so its just the head that needs work.

nero said...

Humongous Extreme lard Gargantuan Ass-assin

just another acronym

Dragonman said...

What're the valkyries in that game?

nero said...

@Dragonman: The valkeries are these merc babes that served doctor nefarious, they are these big boned bot girls.

Rimsa said...

I totally love her jello-rubber and metal design!
I hope to see more of her!
It's neat to see a robot character from you ^ .^