Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nidoqueen Fanservice / Lesang oC




Well this pic is being done as a fan service to all those who watch me on my blog, Deviant Art, and Fur Affinity. The pic I did recently with Nidoqueen was very popular so I decided to do another one with better software this time. So I'll ink in Sai and color there as well and try to make this image look spiffy in Photoshop. Until I finish enjoy the progress shots.

----




Lesang and I did a oC session just for fun today and he gave me a nice rendition of Bertha, which I wont' show since its not my art, and I did a rendition of his Elyssa. I'm happy with it but I'm glad its just a sketch since I don't think it merits colors since it doesn't interest me much. But I'm biased for seeing her sit on people instead of doing casual activities.

The Full oC canvas


BTW if you were curious as to what I meant when I said that I drew her before here are some older sketches of Nidoqueen that I have done. I think they are little over a year old.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw her on DA. it looks awesome. she should be sittting on me! *hugs nedoqeens ass and gets crushed with glee* =D

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I'm thankful that you like her. Nidoqueen always been a fav of mine as well.