Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Percilla Cat - Concept




I'm trying to rough her out more. Key things about her that I don't want to changes or.

* Her hair style being in curls
* Her personality being snobbish and her character being rich.
* I want her body type to be a flabby one so she won't look physically intimidating. She character wise she's not gonna be an excellent fighter, however she is part tiger so she'll be able to beat a few people up.

Thanks goes out to Nero Angelus for the link and idea to use a Gothic style to design her outfit to feel make her feel more rich. I didn't go all out designing it like I should since that will be a bitch to ink and color. But I did use his refs so thanks buddy.

No comments: