Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Percilla Cat




This character is an old concept I never posted on my main Galleries so I wanted to try it again. Percilla is an obese spoiled rich girl who used to be Kaze's GF but they broke up in a no so peaceful way so now she hates him. She has a ton of money and sponsors Jumba's wrestling federation just to spite Kaze. Her interest are eating and squashing. She has a bad temper and has a super scream attack, which is a bad combo for anyone around her.

Below are some older attempts at her. More to be posted later.








6 comments:

Dragonman said...

Wow, great looking character. She looks like a handful. Doesn't strike me as the type he'd normally hang with, let alone date. Was she always supposed to be a spoiled jerk?

Kazecat said...

@Dragonman: Yeah, she was always supposed to be a spoiled brat. Her size was meant to show how lazy she is. But I'm not good at drawing blobby girls so she'll just have a fat frame.

nero said...

Awesome work, personally i like the first pic of her eating the chicken leg.

Anonymous said...

oh, damn! She definetly looks like a mean gal. kinda like a big feline version of Karin from Street fighter. ima stay well clear from her! The only thing i fear more than a mean gal is a RICH mean gal! QQ

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@Nero: Well I kinda took that as a suggestion so in the more recent pic of her she's doing the same thing.

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Karin is one of the influences for this character and probably the main one.