Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Malarina Progress / Dr. Zeya




Here are the current flats for Malarina. Colors should come soon.




Here is a sketch of a concept for an art trade with Tezukuri. I'm trying his character Dr. Zeya, who is freaking hot. The featured drawing he has of her is amazing.

This sketch was done quickly and on the spot since I didn't wanna put it off and then never do it like what happens to a lot of trades. So I'll color this once I get his sketch of the trade and if he agrees to coloring trades.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Maralina!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Oh, i love her so much, just because she's a cow! X3 i would trade places with jobber in a heartbeat! O///O And is that a spike ball at the end of her braid?

And wow, Dr.
Zeya looks really sexy! She reminds me of 1 of VDisco's blue gals, somehow

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Yeah she has a ball and...braid as a hair-do. Just thought it makes her bad ass.

I really think Tezukuri is greatly influence by VDisco due to his scalie based roster of characters. But he has his own style that you should take a look at.

Anonymous said...

yay boobies! marlina has her nipples showing and i dont even want be jobber right now.