Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Commission Bhax / Zafta Again




Bhax gave me freedom to choose what I draw his character doing and since I like squash and squash related content the image went in that direction. He didn't have a male character so we just put Jobber there to show that most of the times his situation doesn't always end up bad.




Next we have another Zafta drawing. I know it doesn't show but I love the Zafta character loads and I should draw more of her. She's just so tall it gives plenty of opportunities for low angles. Plus she's actually a very popular character going by the favs I got on her on FA. So I should of done another one of her sooner. I'll finish this sketch and I may ink it. Zafta is a cutie.

9 comments:

Damion009 said...

yes indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

finish all of them.

i like them all. espeialy the one with jobber and the goat girl. I just don know who that girl is. whats her name? and plus I missed zafta. *cries after seeing zafta* ='(

Kazecat said...

@Damion009: Thank you Damion

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I intend to try to finish all of these and in fact the commission for Bhax is completed and posted on my art sites.

Anonymous said...

cool.
but i just want to know her name. the goat girl i mean.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Her name is Snowflake. You can see the full picture on FA. She's not my character so if you have any more questions about her just ask Bhax. The link to his account is on my FA page with this pic.

Anonymous said...

good job kaze:)
Zafta and Snowflake are so attractive.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Thank you! Snowflake was fun to draw and Zafta needs more pics.

Anonymous said...

HER NAME IS SNOWFLAKE!? THATS COOL! PLUS ZAFTA MADE ME LAUGH ON YOUR FIRST PIC OF HER! SHE NEEDS MORE PICS OF HER AND ALSO, YOU COULD SHARE SNOWFLAKE WITH BHAX. SHE COULD BE BOTH YOUR CHARACTERS!