Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jumba Crushes Ninja






I shouldn't waste my bad ass elephant on pics like this but I gotta get some images of her out so I'm gonna color this sketch. I'm not too hot on the drawing but Jumba is rare to me so I wanna just get a lot of images of her out just so I can have something when I want to see her.

Edit:





While talking over the pose of the pic with a friend I thought making her twist would make the image more appealing since even though it is a squash pic the generic pose robs from its fun.




Here is another update on this pic. My goal is to show aerial combat with Jumba attempting to flatten another ninja in the forest. Umm, that sounded cooler in my head but I hope the image shows what I'm going for. I'll ink it later on this afternoon.




I was inking this late night when I realized I'm gonna have to do my laundry tomorrow morning for work. So I gotta get to bed soon.





While at work I started coloring the flats for this pic however I forgot my AC adapter at home and since I'm going to the Gym tonight AND Tekken 6 is getting a midnight release. I may not be able to work on this till tomorrow. Since I don't wanna work till my laptop is out of juice since it would drive me mad to not finish and be out with a dead battery.

2 comments:

Damion009 said...

SIIIIIICK!

Kazecat said...

@Damion009: Its shocking that you comment on my images when you do work that's so epic. I really appreciate it and I plan on coloring this today.