Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, October 23, 2009

Jiggly in the Park




The background is just gonna be a grassy field maybe with flowers since that fits Jiggly's personality. The impact on her ass may stay since I really just did it as a joke but I think it fits.

4 comments:

Nyterious said...

Why not make the impact on her ass a sunset? Call it a Jiggly eclipse?

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Glad ya like.

Kazecat said...

@Nyterious: Well in order to do the time would have to be at sunset which will create an orange sky. And I like Jiggly to be in simple green grass blue sky pictures to reflect her personality of a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

hey you heard about the kid in the helium baloon right? they found him.