Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Elyssa Elephant







Now before you all say anything about Elyssa I just wanna say that she isn't my character. She is Lesang's You can see the original drawing of her here. Eliza She was renamed Elyssa, to prevent confusion with my Eliza, however its pronounced the same I think.

Update:




I did a stream at around 11 PM to ink this pic but I got carried away and actually got as far as the painting process. I had doubts in mid progress so I decided to stop and get a break from the image. Here is where I left off.

Update:




Alright, I love this pic. I want to finish it but my problem is Seat doesn't look good in the splash portion of this page.she looks atrocious and I'm just unlucky on all the redraws of her. I may work around her and do her just because its annoying to be stuck on her since the main focus is the low view of Elyssa and Seat just isn't that important. Although she can't look like crap either or that will be too distracting.




Last image for me from tonight. I was working while watching 2 of my friends streams and a movie. Obviously slowing my process. I'll finish this tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome!
too bad that's not me thats about to be underneeth her ass.

plus where did you get that webcam thing with the hippo and elephant butt smooshing a dog?

Kazecat said...

Thanks. Seat deserves the punishment more so she's being put there.

and the gif came from 3 Dog Band. Which you could watch here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRomqaWJj4

Anonymous said...

thanks kaze. hey, did ya hear about that 6 year old that was floating in the helium ballon? well they found him in his garage attic.