Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jumba Returns




Well I didn't want Jumba's old design to be fresh in peoples minds so I gave her a lengthy hiatus and use Eliza as my main elephant instead. But now I think I wanna reuse my sadistic squash-fetishist elephant ninja sumo gal Jumba. Let me know what you think of the design.

Update:



Update:

Update:



I agree with all the comments about her skin tone, I don't agree with the comment about her costume. So the costume will stay the same as the skin changes. I labeled these to show some options I tried and I do want feedback but I'm gonna let you know that I like 'B' the most. Since her dark skin fits her personality while I don't want it to be too dark. Also don't vote for classic I just put that in there to give a reminder of how she was.

Update:

14 comments:

Deadpool said...

Not Bad, but with a skin tone like that a dark tone may look cooler or something to at least make her ninja outfit stand out more.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

O///O...

forgive me for cursing, but...holy shit. for the first time EVER, i just feel in love with a villian. and the fact that i love ninja makes me desire Jumba even more! i...i...(I can't belive i'm sayin' this about a characted i once disliked!) IM I LOVE!!! <3

i wanna say more, but i reached character limit.

***

Lanif Angelkiss said...

*** = (About to type more.)

Holy zen, i can't stop drooling! But let's see here...

i agree with DP, the skin color does'nt seem sinister enough. since you said a few years ago that she's stronger than Jumbo, can i suggest making her color a slightly darker brown than his? (Unless you are about to do some heavy shading that goes over this base color, then ignore my suggestion, lol!^^) i like the hair, especailly if it's a rising ponytail. It reminds me so much of DOA's Kasumi! <3

***

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh! Oh! Also, can you add, like, only a small amount of battle scars? only a tiny bit, but that will defintly flesh out Jumba's fierce apperace! Maybe like a small bite mark on one of her ears? oh! And a simple fire/ fire-like background will definetly wow the veiwers!

either way, i'm in love now! She's up there with Magenta and Panacea as my peronal favorites of yours! (I mean, magenta is still #1 to me, but, damn, Jumba's sexay!) and the clevage...oh god...so big and full! o///o

Kazecat said...

@Deadpool: I agree with you actually. I like the tone she had in the initial rough more than right now. So I'll probrably change it then start painting her.

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Alright I got two opinions that say have a darker skin tone so I will change it since I really agree with that. I am not sure about the battle scars though she's suppose to be sexy and I don't want anything distracting, but may a scar on her trunk would work?

Lanif Angelkiss said...

hmmm, now that i think about it, you don't really have to if you don't want to ^^. i like her (A WHOLE LOT O///O) as she is, then.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

hm? i neva' said anything about her costume. in fact, i love it a lot! it's Very...naughty...0///0 and your right, C would've overdone it, and B is just right. i'm loving her more and more!

Damion009 said...

very very very cool man!!!

Rimsa said...

Aw, I thought her grey skin and blue hair was perfect =c

Kazecat said...

@Rimsa: Well that design is inherited by Eliza. So I hope there are no hard feelings.

Kazecat said...

@Damion009: Thank you.

Rimsa said...

That's fine, it was just the shock of seeing her suddenly changed after 5 years. It passed ;D

Rimsa said...

That's fine, it was just the shock of seeing her suddenly changed after 5 years. It passed ;D