Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

What's Next?

...well shoot!

I actually dunno, but I'll show you what I've been working on.




I did this in an oC with Vicious713 just last night and its a simple ass first pose of Bertha. I don't think it deserves much attention since its not much but I may color it since I don't have anything else planned.

Next up is this retarded flash I made to satisfy my urges to see something get sat on. Bertha Drop

I feel odd when I have nothing planned but surely I figure out something to work on tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, both of these look completly awesome. the bertha butt pic might be of her farting on aroma or something. hey, that's an idea i just made in my small stupid brain for you! you could try that.

Anonymous said...

hey kaze. i havent seen any more stuff from hiboto yet. is he ok? opefully he's lright.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: Thanks, but I say nay to the farting pic since the perspective isn't gonna let me add another character easily anyway. Nor do I want to draw gassing.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

The Bertha drop was so...BEAUTIFUL!!! <33333333

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: So flash files work on your PSP? Since I didn't think you'd be able to see the flash files.