Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pachyderms again

Hello my kind blog viewers. I appreciate you guys comming here to see my WIPs. I admit and its obvious that I became lazy while working on these pics and I do that a lot more now a days. So the next two pics are of Jumbo and Eliza. The colors are just slapped on for speed to show here. Let me know if you like the Eliza and Seat pic since I like it and would like to finish it. But I want to know if there is any interest in it.









Edit:





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow if i were to get sat on by a two ton heavy ass elephant, it be eliza. plus can you make a gloria the hippo squash pic for me? please!? with her on moto moto?


"does puppy dog eyes" O_O lol

Lanif Angelkiss said...

When i saw the jumbo sketch, i was like "OOOHHH SSSSHH*cencored* !!!!" o_O that cat's a goner, dude! I can't watch!

And the eliza/seat drawing really cracks me up (There goes an egg shell...)! i mean, if i was always accidently squashed by her, i'd be pissed, too. i mean look at her!

she's big, plump....sexy....busty...heavy...ok, fine! I wouldn't be mad...

and look at what she's wearing! O///O *Nosebleeds*

Ovee said...

Even thought you're very busy, you still make quality pics

Good job!

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I'm not doing request or commissions so sorry I can't do that.

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: You wouldn't be mad but Seat really doesn't like Eliza since there first meeting was so Bad.

Kazecat said...

@Ovee: I'm not that busy. Thanks for the compliment.

Nyterious said...

I giggled at the Seat and Eliza picture. I'd like to see that one finished just cuz it's nice to see the little ones giving at least something back to the big squashers, even if it's only a little lip.

Anonymous said...

aaawww. well i understand kaze. well if ya get the chance to do so that would be great! by the way, eep up the good work with your art.

Anonymous said...

well its your choice to make whatever kind of art want. but still, it would be a pretty awesome pic. =3