Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

Couple of quickies

Done in Flash. Just cause I wanted a squash.

Elephant Drop.swf

Update:



I think I want Big Bunn to be a enemy to Jiggly so I may design her similar so she looks like a doppelganger or I may not. here is the rough I have so far.

Also the elephant bump animation again.
Elephant Bump color

5 comments:

Nero Angelus said...

props to being up an running kaze.

Nero Angelus said...

Big bunn should be her bizarro counterpart, think like the colors ed mcguiness colors for bizarro am # 1 his colors were great.

Nyterious said...

Perhaps the big bun should have a color scheme that would compliment hers? Give them more of a reason to be rivals.

Also, good little flash animations. Always a joy to see those.

danteangelo212 said...

for once I'm actually happy I'm not under there lol

Lanif Angelkiss said...

yay! I was able to see the flash vids on my PSP!^^ God, you don't know how much in heaven i was when i saw those two quickies! I always wanted a big booty gal smashing her rump against the wall with me behind them! O////O