Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, October 9, 2009

Bottoms Up




This is from an open Canvas session with my good pal Unknown Wolf. He drew a lovely lizard girl squashing and I drew the fatty bunny on top. I had fun drawing with him and it reminds me of the times we had drawing in the past. It felt great to do it again with him.





This is from another oC with Jimferno. I don't really know what to call him since his AIM, DA and his general alias changes depending on what medium he uses. I drew his character in an oC very loosely.





This is my favorite out of this batch since it has Bertha in it. Its nothing fancy and its not even well drawn but I like seeing Bertha's ass. Its so massive I feel it can crush anything.

Hope you enjoyed this update. I'll probably work on coloring the last pic in this batch.

5 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

i'm love with all the butts! especaily that lizard gal...<3 is that big bunn in the top pictures^^?

And Bertha and the kangaroo girl look awesome! crud...The urge to...hug Bertha's rump is...too great! <3

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: In the top pictures its Ballimer my obese white male rabbit. I don't use him much.

And thanks for the feedback on the Bertha pic I'm gonna color that one.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

curses, tricked by another boy-rump... ;.;

also, i LOVE your new FA avi! epic sexy, and It so fits you!

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Thanks, it was an amazing find. I'm glad he linked me to it when he spoted it.

Damion009 said...

this shit is outSTANDING!!! I love your blog!!!! beautiful work!