Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

Enorma on a couch




I'm gonna color this on impulse I really want to think it through but I wanna get something to post. Its kind of like a drug for me when I get a lot of pictures out in a short time to want to keep it going. I'm not bragging or anything but rapid repetition like this tends to be how I create some of my more interesting and best pics. I know this pic is simple but it has a good view point that I wouldn't mind seeing this pig from.

Progress shots:



6 comments:

Nero Angelus said...

"Glazed Ham"
Enorma is laying down her butt the main focus in the foreground. She is just glaring back hapilly as a few tiny furries or a single tiny furry massage her big fat ass with lotion giving her that glazed butt look. She can wear skimpy bikini clothes or be naked. Personally I say have her laying done her top un down wearing no bottom as the critter or critters messager her big ass.

Personally I want to be the one to glaze her butt, or me and amanda , me amanda and paper, the three little uses rubbing her mound of ass would be cool.

Anonymous said...

it almost looks like a squash pic to me.

Kazecat said...

@Nero Angelus: Thanks for the suggestion but I'll work on my own ideas.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: It could of been but because of the low view I didn't wanna try doing a low view of a victim.

Anonymous said...

you could do a high view of the victem. and low view too. but its your drawing so do what you want with it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!