Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kazecat and Rapid Bunny




I figured by drawing these two together they would make each other look better by the contrast they develop. Kaze being muscular and Rapid being Lean and short.

7 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, cool! I forgot to ask if you could do an anatomy sketch of these two. This will really help me out when I want to make more fan drawings.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I draw in stages so I could try that. Each step will be updated here.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Thank you! Remember, take your time and don't worry if your not in the mood sometimes.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

This is out of topic...but *tugs you shirt*

who's the sexy panda!?!

http://www.phyer.net/user/kazecat/helena-Panda-03.jpg

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Helena is a chubby female cop. However the running gag is that her weight is made fun of more than others since she works around a lot of non fat characters. But she does deserve her rep since she's heavier than she seems.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Ah, I see, hehe! Pro gal. There's gotta be at least some guys that actually likes her big girth, right?

Well, I like her plump pear shape. She definitely catches my eye. She must be new, because I don't see anymore of her in your DA/FA gallery or even Phyer?

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: That's because I created her on an impulse and I guess I just forgot to use her for my main gallery. Which is a shame I like the "don't call me fat even though I really am" cop-girl-panda that's french combo.