Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

more slump scraps




This one is just a attempt at Violet lying on a bed with her arms up as if she was gesturing to embrace you. I disliked it since I feel like I botched the perspective.






These are drawings for Jiggly hugging Kaze. Its not that I don't dislike this one I just don't think its an entertaining pic.




I don't dislike this one I just didn't want to finish it.




I love this one I drew it back in march and just never finished it. But this is a bad sign to me since I love this old drawing but I haven't liked anything recent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one with Bertha ya should think about goin more indepth with and the one with violet, looks good I don't see an issue with da perspective.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

We'll, i love em all, kaze! And i'm definetly in love with the jiggly bed pic! Ah....like a peice of heaven on paper! so beautiful...*Gets jealous of Kazecat X(*