Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jiggly vs Devicat

Sorry for not updating in a few days guys.  But Superbowl weekend kinda had me distracted with other task.



Here is a sketch I did before work of Jiggly about to be caught by Devicat, This isn't an match actually more of a show of strength for both of them.  And in case you were wondering Jiggly has a powerful jumping ability.  Despite what you think bout her size she's very agile and can jump very high and far.

Final Product:
deviant Art
Fur Affinity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait, first devi's a girl. now she's a guy!? WHAT KIND OF WORLDIS THIS!?!?!?!?