Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Stream - results

Eliza © Kazecat
Firefox © Mozilla
Krystal, Bowser, Midbus © Nintendo

What a stream.  I had fun and I like all my doodles.  If you like any of these let me know so I can ponder if its worth finishing them or not. 

6 comments:

GameLink7 (GL) said...

All of them came out really awesome ^^ My personal fave is the Krystal and Fox Dat Ass followed by BBW Firefox ^^

~GL

Dragonman said...

I've got to wonder if Krystal could still fit in her Arwing, and if she can't would Fox mind. Lord knows I wouldn't.

Dray said...

ooh nice man, I rather like your rendition of Krystal |3
I think you should work on finishing the Eliza one though, its a nice angle and all.
the Bowser and Midbus one is pretty good, needs some work on the lining as its a bit wonky, and would need some more feeling of impact I feel =o

Anonymous said...

I've got to agree with GameLink and say that the best ones are definitely the Krystal pic and the BBW Firefox pic. If I'd like to see any of those finished, definitely those 2.

Very good pics this time around.

Kazecat said...

@GameLink7 (GL): Thank you so much GL

@Dragoman: She probably couldn't fit but I'd love to see her try. Her ass would probably damage that tiny cockpit.

@Dray: Well I would love to finish all my sketches but that's a lot of time that would be consumed trying to do that.

@Anonymous: The Krystal pic will have to get finished. I don't know when but a lot of peeps wanna see that finished.

Unknown said...

Nice going! The take on firefox is one of the most awesome things i've seen for some time ^A^