Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

More Makuyama


After I did the Makuyama drawing I wanted to make it seem like it was on paper when I post it here then color it later on to post on my art galleries. However the paper look is stylish and I was wondering if you guys think I should post it as is or color it as well then post it.


Final product: (above image)
deviant Art
Fur Affinity

----
Lardo crater
This is a failed attempt at Lardo's crater.  The idea is a low view shot of Lardo walking away from a crater he created with his butt drop.  The idea rocks in my head but I need to draw it well before I color it.  I'm scraping the above pic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks cool as is, but I enjoy your more complex colored pieces.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Holy! Maku has a big butt! I see why your m/m fan love him.

And the 'paper look' is called texture, and if the right texture is used on a sketch, it really bring out the art. For him, it looks awesome as hell, b! The powerful but plush shape of your big panda looks awesome! That's the same thing booster does in his sketches, and i'm think of looking for my own textures for my OC sketches once i draw again.

excellent sketch!

P.S: he has a REALLY big butt. O////O

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Well I'm gonna do an experimental coloring on it then.

@RikkusGuardian: Yes he do. Its why I love his frame so much and want to draw him again.

And yes it is a paper texture. All those 10$ fad had em and its a simple effect to produce in photoshop. Booster wasn't the only one doing it and when you get a laptop I can show you a link to where I learned to make a nice looking paper texture.

P.S. YES, isn't it lovely :p

Anonymous said...

There's never enough maku for me my friend! :D