Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jumbo and Dru


I think I may have a trend going with my characters squashing someone elses character.  Anyway here is the rough for Jumbo on top of Dru.  Its very early so sorry for not having dru roughed in.  It will be a low angle shot and I'll try to color it with just Photoshop  in a stream later maybe.

Makuyama and MaskedWolf

I'm not scrapping tihs.  But I wanna work on it more and that would eat a lot of time.


Jumbo and Dru
Same as above.  I wanted to figure out how to blend better in photoshop so I ended the stream.  To practice without the fear of eyes on me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe, it's a nice trend going. This looks like a very promising drawing. Hope I'll catch the possible streaming~

Anonymous said...

luchadore fox... sweet

Unknown said...

Nice to catch another eve's streaming. Both are very promising pics... I like the coloring of Makuyama so far.. especially the blue shadowing. And well, the Jumbo drawing is simply impressive. I'll be looking forward to that one a lot!