Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scrapity scrap / GL and Jiggly


This is the current progress on Sempai's commission.  I felt like I was entering a slump I don't like anything I did tonight.
GL and Jiggly
I've like pairing GL with Jiggly.  I just think its a great combo, both girls are cute, have similar body types and personalities and just work well together.  So I wanted to show them kissing just cuz I'm a perv.  But I felt like I did it poorly.

6 comments:

GameLink7 (GL) said...

I think that every single sketch is awesome here!

~GL

Anonymous said...

What tablet do you use Kazecat?

Damion009 said...

:)

Kazecat said...

@Gamelink7(GL): Thanks. You're always very kind.

@Anonymous: I use a Wacom Intuos 3 6 x 8. Its battle scared but it works perfectly fine still so I haven't considered an update.

@Damion009: Thanks.

Anonymous said...

MORE TUBBY LEBIANS!

Nero said...

Wow some crazy's here what with that tubby lesbo comment, but some biggals that love one another would be an interesting change of pace, so hey garnished my support.